Sunday 22 May 2016

Advantages of Binary Options Trading:How to make money

Hello my friends. this is Henry. Today I'll show you how to make money very easy and simple. All this can be done without leaving home. I'm using a secret system that reduces the risk of loss and brings you a lot of money. Connected Info about IQ option. In this video I show you how it works. 

 The first and most important rule that I always use in my strategy is if you can see that the global schedule goes up or down is never bet against him. make bets on the route of schedule.If you see that the graph goes down for a long time, put a fall or if the schedule is put on the growing increase. 



Second, no less important rule, which makes this system unique is if you lose a bet the next bet should be two and a half times higher than losing. Choose your minimum bet and play with it, but when the bet loses you must put in two and a half times more. When the bet will win return to the minimum amount. 

You do not need to win 70 or 80 percent of all bets, like other successful traders. All you need is to win one bet that will return all the lost money and give you a profit. 

In my video you can see how I'm using this strategy gained for 10 minutes more than 600 dollars.

Thank you for attention. I wish you good luck in your trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment